Arup South Africa: Engineer Graduate Jobs
Arup South Africa: Engineer Graduate Jobs has become available in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Arup South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Job Opportunity.
Company: Arup South Africa
Job Type: Graduate Job / Full Time
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng; Durban, KwaZulu-Natal & Cape Town, Western Cape – South Africa
Closing Date: 09 January 2024
We’re looking for people who are curious and ready to evolve how you think and work.Our strength comes from how we respect, share, and connect our diverse experiences, perspectives, and ideas. At Arup, you belong to an extraordinary collective – in which we encourage individuality to thrive. If you can share your knowledge and ideas and encourage others to do the same; whilst having a desire to deliver excellent services for clients – we’d like to hear from you.
You should be available to start this opportunity on 1 April 2024 or closest date hereto agreed with the firm.
You must hold valid permission to work and live in South Africa i.e., SA citizenship or Permanent Residency..
The following Graduate Jobs are open for applications:
Graduate Energy Engineer
We’re looking for a graduate Electrical engineer to join our Energy team in our Johannesburg office in South Africa.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in;-
- Electrical Engineering or
Electrical Graduate Engineer
We’re looking for a recently graduated Electrical engineer to join our firm in our Johannesburg or Durban office in South Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Possess a working knowledge of AutoCAD will be an advantage.
- A working knowledge of Dialux Revo (or similar lighting design software), Amtech (or similar electrical design software) and Revit would be an advantage.
Graduate Engineer – Mechanical (HVAC)
We’re looking for a recently graduated Mechanical engineer to join our firm in our Cape Town office or Durban office in South Africa
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The design of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) services.
- Calculating airside and water-side calculations for designing building systems.
- Heating and cooling load analyses.
- Producing project related correspondence and reports.
- Work with people from other disciplines to gain knowledge on new subjects.
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
Graduate Energy Consultant
We are currently recruiting for an Energy Consultant to join our multi-disciplinary Energy team in Cape Town, South Africa. We pride ourselves on our extensive support network and our strength in numbers.
- BEng or BSc in Electrical, Mechatronics, preferably with a Masters in renewable energy
How to Apply for Arup South Africa: Engineer Graduate Jobs
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.