AECI Mining: Engineering Graduate – Electrical x 2
AECI Mining: Engineering Graduate – Electrical x 2 opportunities has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
AECI Mining invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Job Opportunity.
Company: AECI Mining
Job Type: Graduate Job
Location: Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 01 February 2024
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with operational/execution and technical support activities and tasks as per area of study discipline
- To be developed through a practical training program in order to gain experience in the implementation of relevant field of learning
- To assist with daily operational activities within the respective discipline’s
- To ensure all day to day activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate & timely manner, adhering to current business standards
- Apply theoretical knowledge in the workplace
- Adhere to Zero Harm
- Comply with Safety, Health and Environmental regulations
- Matric with Mathematics and Science
- BSC or B Eng in Electrical Engineering
How to Apply for AECI Mining: Engineering Graduate – Electrical x 2
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
NB: STUFNews.com is not a recruitment agency, therefore we are, in anyway, not responsible for the processes and applications shared in this website. We extract the opportunities from the hiring companies and/or recruitment agencies, researching prior applying is advisable, given the Internet is full of bogus Employment opportunities. Let’s be safe!
Do not hit the WhatsApp button to ask of any recruitment processes unless you want to be part of our 300 WhatsApp Groups.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;