VGI Consulting: Bursaries 2024
VGI Consulting: Bursaries 2024 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
VGI Consulting invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
Company: VGI Consulting
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 31 August 2023
Bursaries will be awarded for studies towards an Undergraduate degree in Engineering (all disciplines).
The bursary will provide cover for the cost of university tuition fees.
Bursaries are awarded for 1 academic year at a time and students should reapply for funding each year. The bursary will be renewable each year based on satisfactory academic performance.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 30 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time, towards an undergraduate Engineering degree
- You must have completed your first year of study
- You must be entering your 2nd or higher year of study in 2024
- You must be studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- You must NOT currently be in receipt of any other bursary awards
How to Apply for VGI Consulting: Bursaries 2024
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of university registration (certified copy)
- Most recent University Financial Statement (certified copy)
- Parent or guardians proof of income (certified copy)
- Motivational letter to support your application and explain why you should be awarded a bursary
Applications must be submitted via email to Zinhle Mtsweni at: [email protected] (insert the words “VGI Consulting Bursary Application – *Initials and Surname*” in the email subject line).
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;