VGI Consulting: Bursaries 2022 Opportunity
VGI Consulting: Bursaries 2022 opportunity has become available in South Africa. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
VGI Consulting invites qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Date Listed: 27 August 2021
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 31 August 2021
VGI Consulting are inviting students to apply for a bursary award, for the 2022 academic year. Students who have completed their first year of study towards a Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree, may apply.
The bursary will cover the cost of university tuition fees. Bursaries are awarded for 1 academic year at a time and students should reapply for funding each year. The bursary will be renewable each year based on satisfactory academic performance.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 10 September 2021 at the latest, and invited to attend an interview. If you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 30 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree qualification
- You must have completed your 1st year of study
- You must be entering your 2nd or later year of study in 2022
- You must be studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- You must NOT currently be in receipt of any other bursary awards
How to Apply for VGI Consulting: Bursaries 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.