South African Table Grape Industry (SATI): Bursaries 2024
South African Table Grape Industry (SATI): Bursaries 2024 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
South African Table Grape Industry invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Company: South African Table Grape Industry (SATI)
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 15 September 2023
Bursaries will be awarded for Undergraduate (certificate, diploma, degree) and Postgraduate studies, in fields relevant to the table grape industry and its value chain, which include (but not limited to) the following fields:
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Management (with intention to specialise in viticulture)
- Chemistry/ Biochemistry
- Food Science
- Horticultural Science
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
- and other fields
The bursary will provide partial or full cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, study materials, accommodation, food and living expenses, as well as any other expenses which students can motivate. Bursary funding will be dependent on available budget and SATI CEO approval.
Bursaries are awarded for 1 year at a time and students must reapply for funding each year, which will be granted based on satisfactory academic performance.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by mid January 2024 – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be a Black student
- You must studying within a field of study relevant to the table grape industry (including but not limited to the fields listed above)
- You must studying towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification
- You must studying on a part-time or full-time basis
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average “D” symbol
- You must studying at a registered tertiary academic institution in South Africa
- You must be interested in pursuing a career within the table grape industry (or supporting industries)
- Preference will be given to students entering their second or higher year of study
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students, candidates in financial need and those already involved in the table grape industry and/ or form part of a table grape empowerment business/ initiative
- Preference will be given to land reform beneficiaries and their children
How to Apply for South African Table Grape Industry (SATI): Bursaries 2024
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Proof of highest qualification/s (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results (certified copy)
- Proof of registration and/or acceptance at an accredited tertiary institution
- Parents or guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed) (certified copy)
- Proof of your disability, if disabled (certified copy)
- Postgraduate candidates: research proposal and acceptance thereof by researchers
- Signed declaration of commitment from the career or study mentor
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;