Seriti: Bursaries 2024
Seriti: Bursaries 2024 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Seriti invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
Company: Seriti Resources
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 22 October 2023
Bursaries will be awarded for degree or diploma studies within the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering (undergraduate only)
- Electrical Engineering (undergraduate only)
- Environmental (undergraduate or Honours)
- Geology (undergraduate or Honours)
- Mechanical Engineering (undergraduate only)
- Metallurgical Engineering (undergraduate or Honours)
- Mine Surveying (undergraduate only)
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses:
- Tuition fees,
- Book allowance,
- A laptop and
- Pocket money.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 30 days of the closing date – if you have not received any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a Degree or Diploma (NQF level 6 or higher), within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be in your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study (except for Geology, Metallurgical, and Environmental students who may be entering Honours studies)
- You must be studying at a registered Higher Education and Training Institution in South Africa (University or University of Technology)
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60%
- You must have a basic understanding of relevant legislation pertaining to the Mining Industry including the Mine Health and Safety Act
- You must NOT be receiving any other bursary, scholarship or sponsorship
- You must NOT be studying towards a bridging course or in a foundation year
- Preference will be given to students within Seriti’s communities
How to Apply for Seriti: Bursaries 2024
Students who meet all of the above criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy – within the last 3 months)
- Full academic record, including 2023 first semester results (certified copy – within the last 3 months)
- Proof of registration for 2024
- Curriculum Vitae (pdf version)
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected] (insert the following details in the email subject line: “Bursary Application | Name & Surname | Discipline | Your Year of Study in 2024”).
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;