SASSETA: Bursaries 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become for those wishing to study any of the courses below.
Safety and Security Sector Education and Training Authority (SASSETA) invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Safety and Security Sector Education and Training Authority
Closing Date: 24 May 2021
Please note that you must be between the ages of 18 – 35 and be a South African citizen to qualify. Preference will be given to the following fields of study:
- ICT Security
- Cyber Crime Investigations
- Law and BSc with the intent of becoming Trademark Attorney
- Computer Network and Systems Engineer
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Must be studying at or be accepted by a public university or university of technology
- Household income must not exceed R600,000 per year (proof of income required)
- Preference will be given to students from rural areas and no fee schools
- Applicants may not be participating in any other programme funded by SASSETA in the current financial year (April 2021 to March 2022). This includes internships, learnerships, skills programmes, other bursary.
How to Apply
To for SASSETA: Bursaries 2021 / 2022, kindly click on the APPLY FOR JOB button below.
- Certified copy of ID (not older than 6 months)
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate or statement of results (not older than 6 months)
- Proof of Registration/Acceptance letter
- Upload certified ID copies and payslip of parents
- Upload an affidavit if parents are unemployed or self-employed.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.