SAPPI: Bursaries 2021 / 2022 for students pursuing or willing to pursue any of the below fields of study.
SAPPI invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2021 academic year.
Date Listed: 02 June 2021
Job Type: Bursary
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Sappi invites Matriculants or current undergraduate students who are interested in the Sappi bursary scheme to apply for the following study fields:
- BEng/BSc – Mechanical Engineering
- BEng/BSc – Electrical Engineering
- BEng/BSc – Chemical Engineering
- BEng/BSc – Industrial Engineering
- BEng/BSc – Civil Engineering
- BEng/BSc – Mechatronics
- BSc – Forestry and Wood sciences
- National Diploma – Pulp and Paper
Who may apply
- South African citizens studying or intending to study full time at South African accredited universities.
- The bursary is for school leavers and current university students aged between 18 and 25 years.
What does the bursary cover?
- Sappi offers bursaries covering tuition, registration, books, residence and living allowances.
- The total value of the bursary depends on the household income situation of the bursary.
Required minimum qualifications criteria
- Matric results: Mathematics 70% (no Maths Literacy), Physical Science 70%, English 60%.
- University results for current undergraduate students: Average of 70%.
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.