South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited (SANRAL): Bursaries 2024
South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited (SANRAL): Bursaries 2024 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
Company: South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited (SANRAL)
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 30 September 2023
Bursaries will be awarded for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies, within these fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain Management
Full and partial bursaries will be awarded (depending on the students need), to cover the following expenses:
- Full bursary: registration fees, tuition fees, study material and equipment, accommodation and meals.
- Partial bursary: registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation and access to the wellness programme.
Scholars will receive the full or partial bursary depending on the outcome of the means test. The means test is a formula that is applied to determine the amount of financial assistance SANRAL will provide. A family contribution may be required, depending on the outcome of the means test.
Scholars will be selected based on these main criteria: academic performance and financial need (to be determined by SANRAL’s Bursary Policy’s requirements). SANRAL may also make use of other applicable conditions when making the final decision in awarding the bursary.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interviews. Successful candidates will receive award letters. Candidates who do not receive any feedback 31 December 2023, should consider their application unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must NOT be older than 35 years of age
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or accepted to study full-time, towards an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in one of the fields of study listed above (the bursary does not cover part-time or distance learning)
- You must be studying or accepted to study at a recognised and accredited public tertiary institution in South Africa (the bursary does not cover studies at private institutions)
- You must meet the academic requirements for your selected qualification
- Matric students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- University students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60%
- You must have proven financial need
- You must NOT be currently receiving any other bursary funding
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
How to Apply for SANRAL: Bursaries 2024
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.