Royal Bafokeng Institute: Bursaries 2023 / 2023
Royal Bafokeng Institute: Bursaries 2023 / 2024 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The Royal Bafokeng Institute invites student to apply for RBI Technical and Vocational Education and Training Bursary Programme 2023 / 2024 academic year.
Company: Royal Bafokeng Institute
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 05 May 2023
Bursaries will be awarded to students residing in Royal Bafokeng, for studies at TVET Colleges in Brits, Mankwe and Rustenburg campuses, within the following fields:
- Blasting ticket
- Boiler making
- Civil engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Fitting and turning
- Mechanical engineering
- Mining manager
- Mining overseer
- Quality management
- Rock engineering
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, study material and living expenses.
RBI will screen bursary applications against its mandated sole discretion.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 10 May 2023 – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside in Royal Bafokeng
- You must have proven financial need (based on your household income)
- You must NOT be receiving funding from NSFAS, government or any other private sponsor
- You must intend on studying towards a qualification within one of the above mining and engineering focused fields
- You must have applied to study at a TVET College, on the Brits, Mankwe or Rustenburg campus (this must be done before applying for this bursary)
How to Apply for Royal Bafokeng Institute: Bursaries 2023 / 2024
Students who meet all of the above criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Latest academic results (if already enrolled at a TVET college)
- Proof of acceptance at a TVET college (if not yet studying at a TVET college)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter from Kgosana
- Proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected] (insert the words “RBI Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;