PSG: Bursary Programme has become available for recent graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Company: PSG Management Services (Pty) Ltd
Reference Number: #PSG-96800
Date Listed: 01 July 2021
Job Title: PSG: Bursary Programme
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
About the programme
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in the country. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better financial products and services.
Our PSG Bursary programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
What is in it for you?
- Financial assistance for your post-graduate programme (final year if engineering)
- Entry to the graduate programme the following year
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and support
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Be a South African Citizen
- A final year/Honours/Masters student completing their degree in any one of the following:
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics)
- Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Computer, Software Development, Industrial, Chemical)
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- A good academic average
How to Apply
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.