Proconics: Bursaries 2024
Proconics: Bursaries 2024 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Proconics invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 10 November 2023
Fields of Study Supported:
- Computer Engineering (BSc/BEng) – 1 bursary for 2nd-year students
- Electrical Engineering (BSc/BEng) – 1 bursary for 2nd-year students
- Electrical Engineering (BSc/BEng) – 2 bursaries for 3rd/4th-year students
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (BSc/BEng) – 1 bursary for 2nd-year students
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (BSc/BEng) – 2 bursaries for 3rd/4th-year students
- Electro Mechanical Engineering (BSc/BEng) – 2 bursaries for 2nd-year students
To be eligible for the Proconics Bursary, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Studying towards one of the specified undergraduate Engineering degree qualifications.
- Be in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of study (as per the specific requirements for each field).
- Studying at a recognised and accredited institution of higher learning in South Africa.
How to Apply for Proconics: Bursaries 2024
To apply for the Proconics Bursary, eligible candidates should submit the following supporting documents via email to [email protected] with “Proconics Bursary 2024” in the email subject line:
- Most recent academic results (on the institution’s letterhead).
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Note that there is no specific application form to be completed for this bursary application. Applicants only need to submit the required documents mentioned above.
The Proconics Bursary provides a great opportunity for engineering students to receive financial support for their studies. Make sure to carefully follow the application instructions and submit all the necessary documents to be considered for this bursary. Good luck with your application!
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;