Morton and Partners: Bursaries 2022
Morton and Partners: Bursaries 2022 opportunity has become available in South Africa. If interested, kindly check the below requirements.
Morton and Partners invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Company: Morton and Partners Radiologists
Date Listed: 11 January 2022
Job Type: Student Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 31 January 2022
The bursary is available for studies towards a Radiography qualification at CPUT (Cape Peninsula University of Technology).
The bursary fund will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, uniforms, and prescribed textbooks.
Students will also be granted the opportunity to engage in vacation work during their holidays, thus further enhancing their skills and knowledge.
All decisions regarding the recipient of the award will be made by the Morton and Partners’ committee.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen or permanent resident in South Africa
- You must reside within Cape Town, Western Cape
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a Radiography qualification at CPUT
- You must possess a strong academic record
- You must be available for an interview, if shortlisted
- You must be able to travel to and from Morton and Partners’ various branches throughout the Western Cape (West Coast, CBD, Southern Suburbs) and Richards Bay
How to Apply for Morton and Partners: Bursaries 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.