Mercedes-Benz South Africa: Bursaries 2024
Mercedes-Benz South Africa: Bursaries 2024 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Mercedes-Benz South Africa invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
Company: Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA)
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 07 July 2023
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
- Study at a University of choice
- Tuition fees, meals, accommodation, stationery, and allowances are paid for
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations
Fields of Study:
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:-
- Analytical Chemistry / Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software Development
- Electrical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Finance / Accounting / Economics
- Human Kinetics & Ergonomics
- Supply Chain / Logistics
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses;-
- tuition fees,
- accommodation and
Bursary recipients may also have the opportunity to partake in vacation work at Mercedes-Benz East London during holidays.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date – if you do not receive any feedback by then, please consider your application as unsuccessful. Shortlisted candidates will be selected based on their third term and final year results.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen (foreign nationals may apply if they qualify for a work visa/permits as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002)
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a qualification in one of the above fields, in 2024
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% in Matric (mid-year results for current Matrics and final results for students who have completed Matric)
- Engineering stream applicants: you must have achieved distinctions in Mathematics and/or Physical Science in Matric (mid-year results for current Matrics and final results for students who have completed Matric)
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in your most recent university semester results (if currently studying)
- You must NOT be an employees of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies
- Preference will be given to first and second year students
- Preference will be given to students who reside within the Eastern Cape province
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply (per Mercedes-Benz South Africa Employment Equity act)
How to Apply for Mercedes-Benz South Africa: Bursaries 2024
ARE YOU A RECENT GRADUATE WHO DID WELL ACADEMICALLY AND WANNA BE AWARDED FOR YOUR GREAT WORK? GradStar, part of Rising Star Awards, is looking for you. To enter, simply download GradStar App and on the Ambassador Code section enter STUFNews and enter the awards, deadline is 30 June 2023. Hurry!
Current Students are more welcome to hop in as well!
Go to App Store (iOS device) or Play Store (Android device) to download the App and/or CLICK HERE. Please do not forget putting ‘STUFNews‘ as your Ambassador’s Code 👏🏻
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.