Liberty Group: Bursaries 2024
Liberty Group: Bursaries 2024 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Liberty Group South Africa invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
Company: Liberty Group South Africa
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 31 August 2023
Liberty offers Actuarial Science bursaries to full-time students from their second year.
A Liberty bursary covers the following:
- meals and a travel allowance (where applicable);
- networking opportunities and
- vacation work.
You will be guaranteed employment once you have completed your studies at university.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for this bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen (by birth or descent)
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards an Actuarial Science degree
- You must be entering your 2nd or higher year of study in 2024
- You must studying at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have achieved and maintained high academic results for the first year of tertiary study
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 65% for Actuarial and Mathematical modules
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60%
- You must have strong leadership skills
- Students who have participated in extra curricular activities will have an added advantage (sports/ olympiads/ chess club/ debate teams etc) (this will give students a competitive advantage)
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas [NQF Level 07] in Mathematical Sciences
Additional Minimum Qualifications
- Actuarial Science Graduate
How to Apply for Liberty Group: Bursaries 2024
Applicants will be required to Register an Account before they can Login and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record/ transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of any extra curricular activities (where applicable)
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
ARE YOU A RECENT GRADUATE WHO DID WELL ACADEMICALLY AND WANNA BE AWARDED FOR YOUR GREAT WORK? GradStar, part of Rising Star Awards, is looking for you. To enter, simply download GradStar App and on the Ambassadors Code section enter STUFNews and enter the awards, deadline is 30 June 2023. Hurry!
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;