Jones & Wagener: Bursaries 2023
Jones & Wagener: Bursaries 2023 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications.
Jones & Wagener invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Company: Jones & Wagener (Pty) Ltd
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 31 July 2023
Jones & Wagener is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year. The JAWS bursary will be awarded for studies towards the following qualifications:
- Civil Engineering (BEng or BSc)
- Environmental (BEng or BSc)
- Geochemistry (BEng or BSc)
- Geology (BEng or BSc)
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees (as a minimum), but may also provide cover for accommodation and offer a limited prescribed textbooks allowance.
After graduating, bursary recipients will be required to work at Jones & Wagener for a duration equal to that of their bursary award. During their studies, students may also be required to partake in vacation work in Centurion or Rivonia – this will take place over a 6 week period in July and/or December and students will receive remuneration.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric OR you must be currently in Matric
- You must be studying OR you must intend on studying towards one of the qualifications listed above, in 2023
- You must be studying OR you must intend on studying at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 75% for Physical Science in Matric
- You must have proven financial need
- Preference will be given to students who reflect the Black Economic Empowerment
How to Apply for Jones & Wagener: Bursaries 2023
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;