Investec: CSI Bursaries 2024
Investec: CSI Bursaries 2024 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Investec invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 30 September 2023
Investec is inviting students to apply for their Investec CSI Bursary Programme, for the 2024 academic year.
Fields of Study:
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within fields that are relevant to the financial services sector, including:
- Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Information Science (BIS)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT)
- Business Science
- Commerce (including: Accounting, Business Economics, Economics, Finance, Investments)
- Commercial LLB
- Computer Science (B Sc)
- Informatics (B Com)
- Information Technology (B Sc)
- Medicine Degrees (MBCHB)
Through the bursary programme, Investec aims to create well-rounded individuals, who are academically qualified, work ready, socially conscious, economic participants positively contribute to society.
The Investec bursary provides full cover for all study-related expenses.
Bursaries will be awarded based on 2 main criteria: financial need and academic potential.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric or in your first year of university study
- You must be studying or intend on studying full time towards an undergraduate degree, in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited public university in South Africa (the bursary does not cover studies at private tertiary institutions)
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 70% for Mathematics (not Mathematics Literacy) in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 70% for English FAL or 65% for English HL in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 50% for all other subjects in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% for your first semester examination, if currently studying at university
- Actuarial Science applicants: you must be in your first year of study (unless you are studying towards a Business Science degree at UCT)
How to Apply for Investec: CSI Bursaries 2024
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- 2023 mid-year (first semester) results or a progress report (or latest results if not studying this year)
- Matric certificate (if completed Matric)
- Proof of parents or guardians household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ affidavit stating annual income if self-employed/ most recent audited financial statement or 3 months’ most recent bank statements if they own a business/ SASSA letter stating the grants received if applicable)
- Parents death certificates if deceased
- Divorce certificate if your parents are divorced/ sworn statement from one parent if your parents are separated
ARE YOU A RECENT GRADUATE WHO DID WELL ACADEMICALLY AND WANNA BE AWARDED FOR YOUR GREAT WORK? GradStar, part of Rising Star Awards, is looking for you. To enter, simply download GradStar App and on the Ambassador Code section enter STUFNews and enter the awards, deadline is 30 June 2023. Hurry!
Students are more welcome to hop in as well!
Go to App Store (iOS device) or Play Store (Android device) to download the App and/or CLICK HERE. Please do not forget putting ‘STUFNews‘ as your Ambassador’s Code 👏🏻
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;