Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA): Bursaries 2023
Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA): Bursaries 2023 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Company: Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA)
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 27 January 2023
Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA) is offering bursary opportunities to deserving students who intend to enroll or enrolled in the following fields of study.
Fields of Study:
Only limited to the following fields of study as per the external bursary policy:
- BSc/B Degree in Environmental Science
- BSc Hydrology
- BSc Water Resource Management
- BSc Chemistry,
- BSc Biochemistry
- BSc Microbiology
- BSc Geohydrology,
- BSc Geomorphology
- BSc Botany
Eligibility will include (but not limited to);-
- Certified copies of South African valid ID
- Certified copies of Matric certificate pass with minimum 65% average marks and with proof of admission from the institution of higher learning/provisional acceptance letter or must be admitted or enrolled to study for a degree in one of the stated fields.
- Currently enrolled students for any of the above-mentioned fields of study, must attach certified satisfaction academic record in their last study year (study level) with an average of at least 60%.
- The bursary accommodates only South African citizens residing within Mpumalanga Province (within IUCMA’s Water Management Area) and proof of residence from Local Municipality or Headman/Chief must be attached.
- Proof of income from the Parent or Guardian accompanied by affidavit from South African Police Service (SAPS) must be attached.
- Students with bursaries from other sponsors does not qualify.
- As part of the terms and conditions, the successful students will sign a bursary contract with the IUCMA as per the external bursary policy.
The bursary covers only the following:
- Tuition fees and examination fees
- Prescribed material and stipend in line with the IUCMA external bursary policy
How to Apply for Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA): Bursaries 2023
Applications can be submitted via one of the following ways:
Via Email to: [email protected]
Via Post to:
Human Resource Division, Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Management Agency,
Private Bag x11214,
Hand deliver to: Floor Number 8, MAXSA Building, Corner Streak and Ferreira Street, Nelspruit
- Females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- If you have not received a response from this institution within one month after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Closing date for applications is 03 February 2023 at 16:00
Enquiries: Ms. D Malumane or Ms. Z Tibane : 013 753 9000
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;