FASSET: Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant
Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority (FASSET): Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant has become available for graduates with debts who studied any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority invites graduates with debts to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Company: Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority (FASSET)
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 28 February 2023
FASSET invites qualifying candidates to apply for the Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant. The Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant is designed to alleviate the stress of University debt for completed qualifications in the Finance and Accounting sector.
- Learners must be currently be employed.
- Learners must have a qualification within the Finance and Accounting sector.
- Learners with an outstanding loan at NSFAS or higher learning institutions which was used to fund a completed qualification within Finance and Accounting.
- Settlement amount is limited to R40 000 per learner.
- Priority will be given to applicants with an annual salary threshold of less than R600 000.00.
How to Apply for FASSET: Outstanding Study Debt Assistance Grant
Application must be emailed to: [email protected]
Closing date and time: 00:00 midnight on 28 February 2023
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;