De Beers: Bursaries 2022
De Beers: Bursaries 2022 opportunity has become available in South Africa. If interested, kindly check the below requirements.
De Beers is inviting students Group from Blouberg and Musina Municipality to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Company: De Beers Group
Date Listed: 11 January 2022
Job Type: Student Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 21 January 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for studies at University or University of Technology, within these fields:
- Electrical Engineering
- Human Resources Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mineral Resource Management (Geology, Geotech, Survey)
De Beers will be awarded 7 bursaries – 1 for each field above, except for the Mining field, where 2 bursaries will be awarded.
The bursary will provide cover for all study-related expenses, including the following: tuition fees, prescribed textbooks and accommodation. Bursary recipients will also have the opportunity to parkae in paid vacation work, during university holidays.
www.zabursaries.co.za is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the De Beers Bursary.
The bursary will be awarded for 1 academic year at a time and is renewable each year based on satisfactory academic performance.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to attend an interview. Should you not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be from the Blouberg or Musina Municipality, in Limpopo province
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum APS score of 5 for Mathematics in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum APS score of 5 for Science in Matric
- You must be studying towards a full-time, towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must have completed your 1st year of study and entering your 2nd year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited University or University of Technology, in South Africa
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other bursary funding, from another company
- Preference will be given to HDSA students – students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
How to Apply for De Beers: Bursaries 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.