Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET): Bursaries 2022
Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET): Bursaries 2022 opportunity has become available in South Africa. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust invites applicants to apply for Bursary Programme for the academic year 2022.
Company: Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET)
Date Listed: 12 October 2021
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 30 November 2021
Who is eligible to apply
- Any student from a financially needy background who can demonstrate such need.
- Our goal is to provide financial assistance for those students who, without additional support, would not apply to study further and/or complete their chosen qualification.
- Preference will be given each year to essential and scarce skills education applicants as determined by the Department of Labour, various SETAs, and other labour and economic advisors.
Further non-negotiable criteria:
- Learners, or unemployed youth between the ages of 16 and 27 years, who want to complete a recognised undergraduate or other qualification, through a recognised South African public institution
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens with a valid South African ID number
- Bursary applicants must already have applied for study at the accredited institution and provide proof thereof, on application
- The bursary applicant is not permitted to change the area of specialisation on which basis the bursary was applied for, based on the acceptance letter from the institution
- The applicant should demonstrate good academic, leadership and empathetic ability, with high values and developmental communication skills
- Financial needs analysis – basic household income not exceeding R650 000 per annum.
How to Apply for Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust (CRET): Bursaries 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.