CONLOG Recruitment: Bursaries 2022 Opportunity
CONLOG Recruitment: Bursaries 2022 opportunity has become available in South Africa. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
CONLOG Recruitment invites applicants to apply for Bursary Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: CONLOG Recruitment
Date Listed: 06 August 2021
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
CONLOG, in partnership with StudyTrust, invites academically deserving and economically disadvantaged students to apply for a prestigious bursary opportunity for 2022. Through this bursary programme, students will receive mentorship and support for the successful completion of their studies.
Bursaries will be awarded to undergraduate and postgraduate students pursuing full-time degrees in public universities and universities of technology in the following academic programmes:
- B Com (all specialisations)
- Bsc Actuarial Science
- B Com Honours
- B Com Hons / Masters in Marketing
- B Com Hons or BTech in Supply Chain Management
- B Sc Hons in Computer Science (specialising in software development)
- B Sc Hons or B Eng Hons in Mechanical Engineering
- B Sc Hons or B Eng Hons in Electrical Engineering
- B Sc or B Eng in Mechatronics Engineering
- LLM (Masters in Law)
- Doctoral degree in Engineering
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered
- Priority will be given to students from financially needy family circumstances
- An average of at least 60% in the 2020 final examinations (maintained in the June 2021 examinations – if available).
- Priority will be given to the highest performing applicants.
How to Apply for CONLOG Recruitment: Bursaries 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.