ASLA: Bursaries 2024
ASLA: Bursaries 2024 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Trust invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 10 October 2023
Fields of Study Covered:
The ASLA Bursary Programme for 2024 is open to students pursuing studies in the following fields:
- Building/Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
For those interested in other fields, we also offer information on related bursaries and scholarships in the Building & Construction and Engineering sectors on our website.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified and may be required to provide additional documentation or attend an interview. In the event that you do not receive feedback, please understand that your application was not successful.
To be considered for the ASLA Bursary, applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
- South African citizenship
- Enrollment in a full-time undergraduate qualification in the specified fields of study
- Entering the final year of study in 2024
- Enrollment at a recognized and accredited South African University or University of Technology
- Strong academic track record
- Aspirations for a career in Construction Engineering
How to Apply for ASLA: Bursaries 2024
When prompted to indicate your referral source, enter “StudentRoom”
Ensure that your online application includes clear copies of the following supporting documents:
- Certified copy of your South African ID document/ID card
- ID photograph
- Full academic record, including your most recent results (on institutional letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;