Amanzi Bursary Programme 2021 has financially needy university students under the age of 25, kindly see the requirements below.
Mhlathuze Water invites student to apply for Amanzi Bursary Programme 2021 academic year.
Company: Mhlathuze Water
Quoting Reference: Amanzi Bursary 2021
Location: Nationwide – South Africa
Job Level: Bursary
Job Type: Bursary
Closing Date: 28 May 2021 @ 12:00
Mhlathuze Water is committed to the upliftment of the communities we serve. In line with this commitment and the imperatives of our Training and Development programmes, the organisation intends awarding comprehensive bursaries to three qualifying applicants pursuing their first year or second year tertiary education towards any of the below Bachelor Degree;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems / Computer Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
The Bursary will provide for:
- Books, and
- Vacation work
Criteria for Selection
- South African Citizen
- Preference will be given to students from the communities within the supply area of Mhlathuze Water in KwaZulu-Natal
Meet entry requirements for the specified field (provide proof of provisional acceptance for full-time study, not part-time or correspondence)
- Grade 12 or Varsity first year’s results preferable with an aggregate of a minimum of 60%
- Under the age of 25
- Financial need
- Returnable Documents:
- Certified RSA ID Document
- Official proof of registration at Institution or proof of provisional acceptance (note that private universities are not sponsored for)
- Proof of home address
- Grade 12 Certificate or Examination results
- Full academic history if applying for the second year tertiary education A short motivation as to why the applicant should be selected and be specific to which
A short motivation as to why the applicant should be selected and be specific to which academic year you are applying for (e.g. 1st or 2nd)
Applications must reach our offices not later than Friday, 28 May 2021 @ 12:00 midday.
- Mhlathuze Water reserves the right not to award the Bursary as advertised.
- The selection will be made in line with the criteria and the requirements of our employment equity plan.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- If you have not been contacted within 30days of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful.
- Female Coloureds, Indians, Whites & Africans are encouraged to apply.
- Mhlathuze Water would never require Bursary applicants to pay money when applying for a bursary in the organisation.
CLICK HERE for more opportunities brought forth you by STUF News
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.