Afrimat Iron Ore: Bursaries 2024
Afrimat Iron Ore: Bursaries 2024 has become available for financially needy South African students pursuing any of the following qualifications. If interested, see the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Afrimat Iron Ore invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
Company: Afrimat Iron Ore
Job Type: Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 22 September 2023
Bursaries will be awarded for to students residing in the Northern Cape, for undergraduate Degree and/or National Diploma studies within the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be from the Northern Cape province
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards a Degree and/or National Diploma within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be in your second year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be medically fit in terms of the Mine Health and Safety Act and the Company standards for medical fitness
- Preference will be given to students from designated groups and historically disadvantaged backgrounds, in line with Afrimat’s commitment to Employment Equity and diversifying its workforce
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;