African Exploration Mining and Finance Corporation (AEMFC): Bursaries 2022
African Exploration Mining and Finance Corporation (AEMFC): Bursaries 2022 opportunity has become available in South Africa. If interested, kindly check the below requirements.
African Exploration Mining and Finance Corporation invites students residing within the Emalahleni Local Municipality area, to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Company: African Exploration Mining and Finance Corporation (AEMFC)
Date Listed: 03 January 2022
Job Type: Student Bursary
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 30 January 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for studies that can be utilised at the mine – these include STEM subjects:
- Commercial Fields
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3 weeks of the application closing date – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 16 and 25 years old
- You must reside within the Emalahleni Local Municipality area, preferably in: Phola, Ogies, Wilge, Kendal and surrounding areas in Johannesburg
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields above, in 2022
- You must have been accepted to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution within South Africa
- You must be from a designated group
- You must be from a disadvantaged background or missing middle family, with a total household income of less than R400 000 per annum
How to Apply for African Exploration Mining and Finance Corporation (AEMFC): Bursaries 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.