Transnet: Apprenticeships 2023
Transnet: Apprenticeships 2023 has become available unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Transnet invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2023.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 24 January 2023
To recruit and develop a highly-skilled workforce that helps grow Transnet business in order to Improve productivity, profitability, and an employer’s bottom line. As part of Transnet Human Capital Development Strategy, Transnet Academy is offering comprehensive bursaries to learners to be trained as Artisans on the following field and Location.
- Installations of machines in the workshops
- Repair and maintenance of all buildings and machines
- Mechanical fault finding and repairs to electro hydraulic machines including motorised equipment.
- Conduct PM’s and report on defects Mechanical overhaul, modifications, upgrade of machines and equipment
Opportunities are available in the following trades:
- Fitter & Turner
- Armature Winder
- Turner Machinist
- Electro Mechanician
- Diesel Mechanic
- Diesel Electrical Fitter
- Wagon Fitter
- Electrical Fitter
- Mechanical Fitter
- NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects all passed
- or Technical National Certificate Vocational Level 4 or higher with 7 subjects passed
- or Technical Matric Certificate including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with relevant trade theory passed
- Applicants must be SA citizens without any other bursary obligation from other organisations.
- Preference will be given to applicants considered as South African Youth (under the age of 35).
- Preference will be given to applicants with outstanding academic results.
How to Apply for Transnet: Apprenticeships 2023
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.