Home » News » Apprenticeships »
SIQALO FOODS: Millwright Apprenticeships 2022 / 2023
SIQALO FOODS: Millwright Apprenticeships 2022 / 2023 has become available for unemployed TVET South African graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
SIQALO FOODS invites applicants to apply for a Apprenticeship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Company: SIQALO FOODS
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Location: Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
We at SIQALO FOODS subsidary of RCL FOODS are in search for a Millwright Apprentices to join our FOODS Spreads Division. The role will be based in Boksburg and report to the Engineering Superintendent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist artisan with Mechanical, Electrical maintenance and repairs
- Good housekeeping and familiar with health and safety and hygiene
- Ensure adherence to all safety, quality and HR policies procedures and standards
- Be part of a high-performance team
- Work according to Standards Maintenance Procedures (SMP)
- Completion of maintenance tasks in manufacturing plant under supervision
- To be part of Maintenance activities on site services
- Timelessly updating of logbook and giving feedback to Superintendent and institutions allocated to.
- National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) with Mathematics and Physical Science
- N2 with trade subjects
- Microsoft office skills and computer literate
How to Apply for SIQALO FOODS: Millwright Apprenticeships 2022 / 2023
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;