South African Breweries (SAB): Millwright and Instrumentation Apprenticeships 2023-2027
South African Breweries (SAB): Millwright and Instrumentation Apprenticeships 2023-2027 has become available in Eastern Cape for unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
The South African Breweries invites applicants to apply for a 48-month Apprenticeship Programme 2023-2024
Company: South African Breweries (SAB)
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Location: Ibhayi Brewery, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complete the 3-4 year apprentice programme as per company / SETA requirements
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Compliance with all safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- To be trained and gain knowledge and experience.
- Locating plant, equipment, spares and relevant documentation/ systems.
- Planning, budgeting and preparing for a job.
- Evaluate and repair breakdowns and maintenance.
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems.
- Machine specific technical competence
- Ability to work effectively in teams (team player) and independently Self-driven/motivated and action orientated.
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem
- solving skills
- Coaching ability
- Problem solving ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Conceptual skills
- Desire to grow competence and capability.
- Physically fit, good vision and must not be colour-blind
- Flexible working arrangements (e.g., ability to do shiftwork, overtime)
- Willing to attend periods of training in Johannesburg.
How to Apply for SAB: Millwright and Instrumentation Apprenticeships 2023-2027
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / work-integrated or experiential learning / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary / scholarship opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.