Home » News » Apprenticeships »
Necsa Learning Academy (NLA): Apprenticeships 2023-2026
Necsa Learning Academy (NLA): Apprenticeships 2023-2026 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Necsa Learning Academy invites applicants to apply for a 36-month Apprenticeship Programme 2023-2026,
Company: Necsa Learning Academy (NLA)
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 23 February 2023
Necsa Learning Academy Apprenticeship Vacancies
Necsa Learning Academy would like to extend an invitation to the unemployed youth to apply for the Apprenticeship Training Programme in Boiler-making and Welding engineering trades.
Necsa Learning Academy (NLA) is a nationally recognised and accredited skills development provider focused on professional and technical skills development.
- N2 with 4 subjects and relevant trade theory included, or
- Technical Matric with Maths, Science and relevant trade theory included, or
- NCV Level 4 Engineering Certificate with 7 subjects and relevant trade theory included.
In addition to above minimum criteria candidates must also meet the following requirements:
- Technical knowledge.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Assist in building a high performance culture.
- Appointments to these positions are dependent on successful completion of screening protocols, such as being declared medically fit, security clearance, qualification verifications,and technical assessments.
- CV’s must be accompanied by a certified copy of identity document and certificates.
- The successful applicant will be appointed on a section 18.2 on a three years contract.
- Successful candidates will receive formal training and on-the-job training at Necsa
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity Candidates.
- Only South Africa citizens will be considered for these opportunities.
- No late application will be considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- No deviation to the minimum criteria will be accommodated.
How to Apply for Necsa Learning Academy (NLA): Apprenticeships 2023-2026
To apply for the apprenticeship, please send your CV to [email protected]
For any enquiry regarding the advert, you can contact:
Prinsloo: 012 305 3378, Kgothatso: 012 305 3411 or 012 305 3304.
All applications must be submitted by 23 February 2023
If you have not been contacted within a month of the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;