Motheo Academy: Bricklaying Apprenticeships 2023-2025
Motheo Academy: Bricklaying Apprenticeships 2023-2025 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed youth in possession of the following qualifications, If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Motheo Construction Group invites suitable applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2023-/2025.
Company: Motheo Construction Group
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Duration: 3 years (36 months)
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 06 January 2023
The Motheo Academy is offering an opportunity to study towards a full time 3-year Occupational Certificate qualification. If you possess an N2 qualification in Bricklaying or Masonry, this is your chance to earn while you learn.
Requirements for successful application are listed below;-
- A Grade 12 certificate with a Mathematics and English pass.
- N2 qualification in Bricklaying or Masonry.
- Two CLEAR uncertified copies of your ID.
- Detailed CV.
- You must be 35 or under.
- Be willing to travel within the Gauteng region when the need arises.
- Candidates must be South African citizens.
- Candidates must live in the Gauteng region.
- Candidates will be working in the construction or built environment industries for the duration of the apprenticeship.
- Once documentation is received by Motheo, then screening will commence.
- After screening candidates will be called in for an interview, after the interview. learners will be required to perform a practical assessment before the final decision is made.
- Final decisions will be taken by the Motheo Academy, and applicants will be notified of the decision taken.
How to Apply for Motheo Academy: Bricklaying Apprenticeships 2023-2025
Please submit applications to [email protected] for the attention of Dineo Maboe, or call 087 805 7474. on or before 6 January 2023. If candidates haven’t heard from Motheo within 2 weeks after application closing date, then please consider your application unsuccessful. Please Note: only applications sent to the [email protected] will be considered. Applications sent to personal emails will be discarded.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
NB: STUFNews.com is not a recruitment agency, therefore we are, in anyway, not responsible for the processes and applications shared in this website. We extract the opportunities from the hiring companies and/or recruitment agencies, researching prior applying is advisable, given the Internet is full of bogus Employment opportunities. Let’s be safe!
Do not hit the WhatsApp button to ask of any recruitment processes unless you want to be part of our 300 WhatsApp Groups. You can join by scrolling down, and please be in one of our groups
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;