Mascor: Agricultural Apprentice has become available in KwaZulu-Natal, check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
|Reference #||Mascor: Agricultural Apprentice (Winterton)|
|Date Listed||16 June 2021|
|Location||Winterton, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
|Introduction||Mascor is a group of franchised motor, agricultural mechanisation and fuel dealerships with its Head Office in Greytown, South Africa. With 50 years in the Industry, we offer the most professional and high-quality service, standards and workmanship in all the Countries that we operate.|
Mascor is currently looking to appoint an Agricultural Apprentice in Winterton.
|Closing Date||23 June 2021|
- To contribute to total customer satisfaction by assisting with the proper and timely execution of all repair orders.
- To achieve daily and monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
- To ensure dealership quality levels are attained.
- To ensure franchiser mandatory requirements are maintained.
- To qualify in the allotted time.
- Minimum qualification of Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science or NTC 2 in Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing and a related trade theory.
- Be a practical, “hands on” type of person.
- Be passionate about mechanics and eager to qualify as a technician.
HOW TO APPLY – CLICK HERE to apply for Mascor: Agricultural Apprentice
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.