Lindsay Saker Volkswagen: Apprenticeships 2022
Lindsay Saker Volkswagen: Apprenticeships 2022 has become available in Gauteng for suitably qualified applicants. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Lindsay Saker Volkswagen invites applicants to apply for a 46-month Apprenticeship Programme 2022-2026..
Company: Lindsay Saker Volkswagen
Date Listed: 13 August 2022
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Duration: 48 months (4 years)
Location: Vereeniging, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 19 August 2022
Lindsay Saker VW Vereeniging offers suitable candidates an Accredited Competency Based Modular Training (CBMT) Apprenticeship, which is a combination of on-the-job training (OJT) and related classroom instruction under the supervision of a Qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanic. Imperial Technical Training Academy (ITTA) provides the theoretical; classroom-based education, which is situated in Ext 4, 16 Dakota Cres, Airport Park, Johannesburg, 1401. CBMT contract with merSETA and a learnership contract with Lindsay Saker Alberton will apply with all terms and conditions. MIBCO minimum wages apply for CBMT Apprentice
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Levels 1 – 4: 4 yr. contract
- 5 days in 5 weeks training at ITTA.
- Distance learning program -CDX (this enhances apprentice training by exposure of interactive demonstrations and tutorials with quizzes and practical exercises delivered via the web at their place of work and at home in their study time.
- Computer based testing and examination.
- Practical competency testing
- Lindsay Saker VW Vereeniging Service department on the job experience aligned to the level of competence achieved through the CBMT programme. Gather evidence to complete your portfolio of evidence as required by ITTA.
- Working alongside an assigned technician in order to learn how to perform quality service maintenance and repairs to the original manufacturers’ description. Complete portfolio of evidence,
- Inspect, maintain and repair vehicles whilst training with a qualified technician.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric (N2 with Mathematics, Engineering Science and English (50% are essential)
- Driver’s license
- Computer literacy
- The applicant will be required to take a mechanical insight test and pass sufficiently.
- The applicant will go through trough the standard background checks before being considered for the next step. The applicant will go through a medical assessment to establish fitness for work.
- Applicants that are successful will be placed through a Psychometric assessment and a face to face interview.
How to Apply for Lindsay Saker Volkswagen: Apprenticeships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.