Hyundai SA: Apprenticeship 2021 / 2022 Opportunity
Hyundai SA: Apprenticeship 2021 / 2022 opportunity has become available in Gauteng. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Hyundai invites applicants to apply for its Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022.
Company: Hyundai Automotive South Africa
Reference Number: MOT210831-5
Date Listed: 01 September 2021
Job Title: Apprentice level 1 (Gauteng Region)
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Hyundai Automotive is looking for a 1st year Apprentice to join our dynamic team. The Apprentice scope will include but not limited to:
- Remove, recondition, and replace cylinder heads.
- Dismantle service repair and service engine block with main components.
- Remove, diagnose, and replace fuel system components.
- Study fundamentals of engine efficiency and forged charging system.
- Remove, test, repair and replace electrical components.
- Remove and replace clutch as well as transmission components.
- Diagnose and repair brake system components.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Deliver on agreed performance targets according to set procedures and service level agreements.
- Ensure customer assets are safe guarded as per company policies and procedures.
- Execute work in line with governance and compliance processes.
- Identify and apply known solutions to operational challenges and escalate unresolved issues.
- Maintain evidence of portfolio.
- Perform tasks in accordance with specified apprentice curriculum, these include all workplace safety regulations and all other specific actions listed in the learner agreement.
- Record and report on work activities to provide timely and accurate information for decision making in area of accountability.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Entry age – 16 above Grade 10 with Math’s, English, and Physical science.
How to Apply for Hyundai SA: Apprenticeship 2021 / 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.