Cummins South Africa: Apprenticeships 2024
Cummins South Africa: Apprenticeships 2024 has become available in Northern Cape, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape for unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Cummins South Africa invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2024.
Company: Cummins South Africa
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Location: Kolomela, Sishen and Kathu, Northern Cape; Johannesburg, Gauteng; Middelburg, Mpumalanga; KwaZulu-Natal & Cape Town, Western Cape – South Africa
Closing Date: Not Specified
We are looking for a talented APPRENTICE to join our team specializing in SERVICE for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in MIDDELBURG, MPUMALANGA, SOUTH AFRICA.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Opportunity to obtain a nationally recognized and fully qualified Cummins Diesel Fitter qualification
- Gain practical experience and earn while you learn with a global leader in engine technology
- Bring your enquiring mind for resolving common technical engine problems
- Contribute your enthusiasm, determination, positive attitude to an Apprentice Diesel Fitter role, that will grow your career!
- Receive structured multi-functional on the job training and work under the supervision of a qualified Cummins Technician, you will receive exposure that comes with the diagnosis and repair of Cummins engines and products
- Gain experience in working on a range of our world class Cummins engines by disassemble, clean, inspect, troubleshoot and reassemble engines and other workshop activities
To be successful in this role you will need the following;-
- Minimum Qualification – Matric and Technical N2 (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawings and Diesel Trade Theory/Motor Trade Theory), OR Technical N3 (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawings and Diesel Trade Theory/Motor Trade Theory / Mechanotechnology OR Technical N4 (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Mechanical Draughting and Mechanothechnics).
- The ability to work well in a team
- Communicates effectively by delivering communication that provides a clear understanding
- A strong focus on Health, Safety & Environment
How to Apply for Cummins South Africa: Apprenticeships 2024
Click here on your prefer link below to apply online for Cummins SA Apprenticeship Programme in your preferred Province.
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.
If your document size is more than 5MB, visit one of the sites listed below to upload and shrink your documents;