AFGRI: Apprenticeships 2022 (50 Opportunities)
AFGRI: Apprenticeships 2022 (50 Opportunities) has become available for unemployed South African youth. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
AFGRI invites applicants to apply for a 36-month Apprenticeship Programme 2022-2025.
Date Listed: 14 August 2022
Job Type: Apprenticeship (3-Year Contract)
Duration: 36 months
Location: South Africa (Across AFGRI Equipment Branches)
Closing Date: 15 October 2022
AFGRI Equipment offers an exciting apprenticeship opportunity to dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the necessary technical ability to qualify as an Artisan. This Apprenticeship Programme will allow the successful apprentices to grow within AFGRI under the mentorship of our highly experienced and dedicated Artisans.
- N2 qualification with the following subjects:
- Engineering Science
- Diesel Trade Theory
- Industrial Electronics
- Engineering / Technical Drawing
- Motor Trade Theoryand any one of the following subjects:
- National Certificate Vocational (NCV) Level 4 with theory subjects for designed trade applied for (i.e., Tractor Mechanic and Technician)
- Should the applicant not have the N2 qualification, the Matric Certificate will also be taken into consideration if the applicant has subjects such as:
- Mathematics (Not Literacy) (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- Technical Mathematics (Not Literacy) (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- Physical Science (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- Technical Science (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
- Engineering Graphics and Design (At least 40% / E-Symbol)
Applicants who do not have the above qualifications can undertake N2 requirement subjects through Further Education and Training sponsored by AFGRI as part of the programme.
The Apprentice’s training will include;-
- Trained to be a Tractor Mechanic and Technician
- Repair and maintenance of related equipment
- Responsible for stock control
- Customer service
- General work in the workplace
- Communication Skills
- Admin Skills
- Computer literacy
- A highly motivated individual
- Attention to detail
- Team player
How to Apply for AFGRI: Apprenticeships 2022 (50 Opportunities)
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.