AECI: Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeships 2022
AECI: Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeships 2022 has become available in KwaZulu-Natal for suitably qualified applicants. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
AECI Property Services invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Company: AECI Property Services
Date Listed: 13 August 2022
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Location: Umbogintwini, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 25 August 2022
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acquire knowledge and skills of Artisan in your designated trade. (Mechanical Fitter Apprentice).
- Participate in the formal training plan for the apprenticeship; make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies in this regard; attend the necessary training or assessments related hereto.
- Perform duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies in the training plan.
- As instructed, undertake and attend any training or assessment related to the training plan. (Atholl Munday Training Centre) 60 days training block each year).
- Keep the training record (logbook) in possession, and produce it to the employer and/or training organisation, when requested. (Apprentice and Fitter Mentor).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Matric / Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science.
- An N3 (required to apply for Trade Test) is essential.
- Driver’s license will be a benefit.
- Basic understanding of process plant and the importance of maintenance.
- Must be able to obtain health clearance to work in a chemical environment.
- Mechanical experience will be a benefit.
- Hand and Power tools will be a benefit.
- Safety awareness is critical
- Team player
- Technical knowledge
How to Apply for AECI: Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.