Aberdare Cables: Apprenticeships 2022
Aberdare Cables: Apprenticeships 2022 has become available in KwaZulu-Natal for suitably qualified applicants. If interested, kindly check the below requirements. STREAK OF LUCK!
Aberdare Cables invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2022-2025.
Company: Aberdare Cables (Pty) Ltd
Date Listed: 21 June 2022
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Duration: 36 months
Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 29 June 2022
Vacancies are available within Aberdare Pietermaritzburg Operation for prospective candidates interested in pursuing an apprenticeship with the company in the following trades:
- 2 X Fitter
- 3 X Electrician
- 1 X Boilermaker
The successful candidates would be expected to:
- Sign the relevant apprenticeship contracts lasting a minimum of 3 years. (This means that successful applicants will relinquish all previous contracts with Aberdare)
- Undergo intensive screening processes.
- Apply for artisan vacancies at Aberdare subject to the successful completion of their trade test and availability of
vacancies at the time.
The minimum requirements for this position are;-
- Technical Grade 12 with Math’s and Science or N3 with relevant trade theory.
- Only applicants who meet the requirements will be considered.
How to Apply for Aberdare Cables: Apprenticeships 2022
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.